Some of my favorite Portland spots for a hot meal (and stiff drink):
- The Sun-dried Tomato Mac ‘n’ Cheese and the Ross Island Ice Tea at Le Bistro Montage.
- The BBQ Tempeh Sandwich and a Sazerac at Reverend’s BBQ in Sellwood.
- The Fried Rice and a Maitai at Ate-Oh-Ate’s Happy Hour.
- The Udon Soup and a large sake at Biwa.
- Thursday’s 50cent Wing Night (meat or vegan) and a cider at Hungry Tiger Too. (Pictured)
- A Fancy Veggie slice and a beer at Mississippi Pizza.
- Thanh Thao Delight and a Grey Goose Martini at Thanh Thao.
- The mountain of Nachos (add the guac!) and a Margarita at The Conquistador.
- Killer Burger. Bottomless fries included. Multiple locations.